PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Thursday, June 6, 2013

Right now

Grateful for this day with my kids. Sounds cliche, but memories of dark moments are blowing my mind and just growing my gratefulness more and more!

Miranda is working on a sewing project and Connor has his new laptop (he made it!) charging (see the brown charger?)! Love the minds of these people!!! I love them!!!



1 comment:

  1. I see he's branched out from the querty keyboard :) And whose hands are those at the sew machine?! Can't possibly be little miss cutie pie...has she grown up this much?? I sure look forward to laying eyes on you all...so sooooon!
    Bring on the cliches! We luv these kind :)

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: