PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Saturday, August 24, 2013

Blown away, again.

Cleaning up the holiday trinkets, doing laundry, sorting through mail from when we were away.

Blown away, again, to open two separate love-yous coming to us.  People remembering us in prayer, sharing their love in a tangible way, giving generously because they just want this to be better for us.

I am overcome with emotion.  Just tears and tears.  I am so grateful.  I cannot get my head around the unfailing support and the ongoing care and concern and the kindnesses and generousity that we have been shown.  You people... you are just the hand of God in our days.  Honestly, God is working through you every time you send a note, leave a comment, stop me in the mall, give your regards through a friend or love on my parents or sisters or in laws.  You guys are just amazing.  I am so incredibly touched.  I feel speechless.  I can't make the words match the enormity of what my heart feels for you.

Thank you.

Oh wow.

I am thankful for you.

1 comment:

Connecting through comments: