PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Sunday, March 24, 2013

Chemo stinks

Literally, I hate the way chemo smells and makes me smell and makes everything smell different. I don't know if its just my personal chemo experience, but I notice it each time. It's only for the week of chemo, but it starts with the first drips into my veins, builds to the point where I can't stand myself, and then fades away. Yuck.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I remember the smell. I'll never forget it. LIke chemical and gross and it doesn't go away. I used to pray specifically that God would give me a new smell to smell - I'll pray that for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pray Heidi's prayer for you as well.
    If it makes you feel better, I haven't noticed the chemo smell.

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: