PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Friday, March 22, 2013

Cycle 3: week 2, day 4

Today has been nausea and super tired. Losing a lot of hair at my bangs, my scalp feels sore. Having that sharp indigestion pain again, trying to stay right to the meds schedule to fight against that sharp pain mid chest.

I called the thrombosis clinic this morning to pester them about my MRV date. I received a call back saying that had I had my bloodwork done I could have had my MRV today. Oi! In four phone calls no one said anything about bloodwork, I would have gone all week! Ah well. The timing will work as it should. So I will go for bloodwork tomorrow and then I am now on the "short notice list" meaning I can get a call Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday saying "come now". Sort of a pain given its spring break and we want to have some (schedule / plan) fun with the kids. It is what it is. I'm glad I called and I'm grateful to have the ball rolling on this important test to see what is going on in my veins regarding the clots and using my port for further chemo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting through comments: