PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cycle 4: week 2, day 5

Feeling good today. Confused by it. Not really. Was such a full week emotionally and physically and scheduling and recovering time wise. Saw lots of dear friends, had lots of good family time, did stuff, feel chemo-okay today. Am forcing myself to take it slow because historically the chemo weekend is no energy and crappy. Am trying a new meds mix to keep energy going rather than the six-days-on-the-couch yuck.
I think I'm just feeling like "okay, we are okay" and... I'm confused. I can't articulate it. My eyes blur if I read, my brain swims if I try to form sentences. So I'm just laying low and taking it as it is. Nothing wrong with that. Just reporting in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting through comments: