PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Friday, April 26, 2013

Gong show: 14 yrs old + mountain bike

Got a call from Auntie: Kyle needs a stitch or two on his leg. This momma can't spring to action, that's hard. Thankful for grandma and papa who zipped over to watch the three siblings and drive me to my boy. Oi.

Update: fastest walk-in clinic ever! In and out with three stitches! Praise Jesus my boy is fine. I've had my tears and am so glad he is okay. I love that kid so incredibly much. Oh my heart. Thank you Auntie!!!

3 comments:

  1. He can now cross stitches off his bucket list!!
    He was a champ. So thankful for no line up at the clinic.
    When you're ready to watch the live video of the clinic visit let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Video?? You ARE an awesome Auntie/Sister!
    Glad he's ok. Crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: