PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I vant to suck yore blood!

Well, not really. But I thought it would be funny to be reading Twilight (vampire story) or Bram Stoker's Dracula today!

The blood doesn't go through an IV pump machine so we are relying on gravity for flow... And gravity ain't moving so fast over here! We may be here for--evah!

I'm feeling a little itchy at my port but am so glad they could access my port for the blood rather than fighting to find an IV vein!!! Just tired so I keep dozing off. Indigestion from breakfast today and they don't feed you here! Good thing I brought some snacks... and mom's got her apple!

That's the update.

1 comment:

  1. hi... kinda new to your blog... I saw a Blood Donor Clinic in our area yesterday and thot of you.... and prayed that the Lord would give you 'good blood' and then thanked Him for the person who donated it for you :)...and not so many needle pokes :( Praying you will have new strength in the next few days... just in time for the long weekend with your kids :) Rachel R.

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: