PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Isaiah 55:12-13 [The Voice translation]

Feeling like I have turned a corner. Still too weak to stand upright, still not stamina to stand long enough to pour cereal and milk without shaking and falling to the chair, but feeling hopeful and feeling like strength will return. Have had two happy-cries where gratitude just overwhelmed me and its only 9:30am! Today is the day The Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. Here's a verse that God laid out for me this morning... I am really enjoying this translation and use it with the NIV Bible just cuz I'm a word-y nerd and love seeing how a changed vocabulary can impact me differently or shift open perspective or bring a new thought! May your day be full of wonder and may you see reasons to celebrate with joy in this day!!!! mwah!


2 comments:

  1. Love the 'absolutely & forever' bit!! Now u got me singing that old camp song "the trees of the field will clap thier hands" [clap clap]
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely & forever!!! Love it :)
    Joy, peeve, cheers, clapping... This has your name all over it.

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: