PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Thursday, November 28, 2013

Going bananas

Had a good night, got good sleep.  My IV started hurting so the nurse eventually stopped wiggling it around (ouch!!!) and it popped out (GAH!!!!) and then two pokes to find a new one.  Ugh.  This one sets the alarm off every five minutes... I have crappy veins, that's why I have the port (which they don't use in emerg).  The IV is the worst worst worst part of emerg.  i just cant handle it.  the whole thing an then having it in... gah!!!!  Morning nurse just unhooked my IV (it's still in my arm) from the bag because I'm hydrated enough now. They'll hook me up for antibiotics I guess.  I got oral meds last night (as well as the IV meds).  Have a deep, dry cough this morning.  Going to work on deep breathing to help strengthen my lungs (nurses orders).  Maybe they'll send me home!!!!!!  Fingers crossed!!!!
LaLaLuna was excited to see the banana on today's breakfast tray.  I only eat bananas in bread so she can have it!  LOL. Probably she'll share with my mom when mom arrives.  My mom loves to uncover the hidden gems on the hospital meal trays... her joy in lifting all the little lids makes me smile!

Mmmmm, cream of wheat!!!  That, and hospital oatmeal, are the best breakfast in the world!!! For real!  ... although the lady who brought is said I'm the only one who has ever said that!  [smile]

Please keep praying this pneumonia away.  That and the cancer... Lets just pray a full "clean sweep" of those dear lungs and get on with the good stuff of living and raising kids and being busy-cause-we-love-it!!! [wink]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting through comments: