PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday.

Oh my goodness, every day is so full... or maybe I'm just so slow that everything seems more full and more whipping-by than I think!

I'm back-posting this a little because Tuesday was a huge day, no Wednesday was a huge day and I want to record it for all the blessings that were in that day! 

Monday was the hard night, I was sick and called Mom in a choking panic.  I was done, mentally shutting down.  It was a hard, hard night on so many levels.

BUT, I woke up feeling rejuvenated and stronger.  And I thought I was going to Vancouver for Clinic Day (doctor and nurse) and I knew that Mom and Kori were coming over to work on the flood box chaos which made me happy... mostly because I like having them here, but also because the boxes were stacked everywhere!

So, Tuesday morning I ate a little cereal and was sitting on the couch watching Kelly and Michael and there was the shout out from the viewer who said to cancer patients, "Don't ever ever ever give up!", which was exactly like a V8 smack to the head from God... KRiSTIN, I GOT THIS!  Right.  And I knew it was God speaking to me directly through the Kelly and Michael show... directly to me, through the tv, through Michael... crazy, right?  But, that's God.  He will use whatever method to catch our attention, He is super good that way!

And then I got up to sort some scrapbooking stuff and this little pack of inspiration cards kept slipping out of my hands and this one card landed in from of me reminding me that help with come.  Again, God giving me an elbow to the ribs and saying, "KRISTIN, I GOT THIS!" and I smiled.  God is so good.  So... just... persistent... in sending help my way.  Seriously, God, you are awesome!!!

And then Mom and Kori came and we got a ton done and the VCC called with my chemo time and I found out I did NOT have clinic that day which opened up the entire day so we could just keep chugging along and it was just a good, good day!

I saw you praying for me via FB comments.  I felt you praying for me.  I knew God was answering the prayers of His people.  Just all day.  I just felt... energized and normal... not truly normal, that Kristin is in the past, but cancer normal and I'll take it!  A really good day.  Thank you for your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting through comments: