PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Monday, September 23, 2013

Appointment change

My oncology appointment has been moved to tomorrow.  Oh how a day with my boys (pro-d day, no school for them) went from smiles and just enjoying time together to this tightness welled up in my chest and me working to focus on the kids.  [exhale][coughing from the exhale]
Praying.  For peace and healing and good news and strength for us. Thank you Jesus.  Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for restful sleep, peace in the morning. Praying for healing and strength to carry you.
    You and your family are so often on my heart and in my prayers....Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is always good and He is always with you, these things I know for sure!! Praying for sweet peace, strength, courage and complete healing!!

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: