PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy Dancing!!!

My blood work is all good!  My oncologist seemed pleased and even offered to remove my port! I chose to keep it in for now as removal is yet another procedure.

She won't get the report from my chest X-ray for a week yet.  I have a regular ct scan scheduled in two months.

I feel like I just won the lottery...two more months of normal!!!!

Ah.  Thank you, Lord!!!

16 comments:

  1. Great news, everyone just needs to keep praying and having faith, this will come through in a positive note....happy to hear it was a good day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. praise the Lord we'll keep praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God! So happy for you Kristin. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin,

    I am so happy to hear this news. I know your sisters from school and have been following your story and praying for you and your family regularly. I will continue to do so and you continue to heal and gain your strength.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear your good news. I hope to see you and your family in Japan someday. I will continue to pray for you everyday.

    Miwa

    ReplyDelete
  6. PRAISE THE LORD! IT'S so good to rejoice with you in this wonderful news. Love the way you are able to enjoy your family and have the strength to do it....We will keep praying. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
    Love you so much Kristin!
    Auntie Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay. Praise the Lord!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: