PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Clinic day

Woke up grateful and joyful today.  Drove to pick up my chemo meds with a happy heart and feeling just so pleased with life and praising God and hope-filled.  I look forward with curiosity to which arm of the trial I will be randomized into.  The blue sky and the beautiful fall colours will make for a lovely drive.  God is already in every aspect of this chemo and He holds my future. Equally awesome: He holds Shawn's and Kyle's and Miranda's and Braden's and Connor's future, too.  That makes me happiest!  I love that!   I am just feeling so joyous today. That can only be God.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting through comments: