PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Monday, October 21, 2013

Hair

It's a lot of pressure waiting for all your hair to fall out.  The kids don't want me to cut it.  I'm all "what if it doesn't fall out and I'm that girl who shaved it bald for no reason" (it happens!)?!?  

Feeling lack of gumption.  Pain in my rib cage, need massage or something.  Rough night last night.  Gut troubles and stomach cramps when I eat.  Not eating isn't a smart choice. 

Feeling sideswiped by the chemo this time.  It hit faster and we weren't prepared.  Was a hard weekend. Glad for sunshine today.  Enjoying watching my dad and kid working in our yard.  Had a good day chilling with my sis. Thanks Mom for sweeping the floors. Pain is a tough one to manage, I am bad at remembering to choose meds. I'm not opposed to them I just doubt my decision-making ability and am screwy about it. 

I need a babysitter for me.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it's been so sucky for you this week. Praying that you feel stronger and more comfortable with each new day. As for the pain pills... you need to listen to your sister :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I would be cutting my hair until I actually started losing it either.
    Praying that you'll feel better today. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that this week will be much easier for you and that you can get the rib pain under control!!
    ... And yes, take the meds! Now that I know your relationship with drugs You might just be getting a text reminder every 4 hours or less :)

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: