PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Saturday, December 14, 2013

Loving the love!

Check out the awesome ' chemo mitten' covers that my friend Leanna made!  She  figured I wouldn't hate the gloves as much if they were prettier... and she was right, but it wasn't just the pretty purple it was the love and thoughtfulness and time she took to quilt these that really made it better!!!!!  I am so blessed!!!!  Thank you!
Aren't they beautiful?!  The lady in the chemo chair across from me thought so, too!  I think she was thinking to get some mitten covers of her own!  You may have started a trend, Leanna!  

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your hair!!! Totally you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet - totally, so much love covering you, even literally! Makes me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super awesome! Go chemo go, kill that cancer!! You look like a rock star by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: