PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Monday, December 9, 2013

Yuck

Having trouble with some aches and some really tough nausea and bad gagging.  Gagging is not high in frequency but if I lean back in a chair it's so bad, overwhelming.  When I get up from laying the coughing is so bad, stomach sort of convulses or spasms.  I no like it.   Listening to my littlest boys shovelling snow for an hour on our little back deck makes me smile because I hear their happy work and know they are happy.  M is doing homework so she and I can watch the Voice tonight. Thankful for the anti-nausea meds I got last week. Feeling exhausted from the effort f the gagging and trying not to cough (because it makes me queasy and starts the gagging).  But the kids are so cute in the backyard even in the dark!  Oh how I love them!!!

2 comments:

  1. praying the yuck-factor is greatly reduced today! devana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sweet Kristin
    Our family is praying and lifting you up today and every day. Praying for encouragement, strength, and NO more gagging.

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: