PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Monday, February 4, 2013

Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven: cheeky

 

I know it's a bit cheeky, but this song sums up how I feel... and how I feel about chemo.  I do not want to die.  I want to live to be 101 years old, eat my cake and fall asleep watching my favourite tv show.  I know that God is bigger.  I know that He has a plan for my life and I am in no way disrespectful of that.  God has a plan and I don't presume to know it, but I know that He put the desires in my heart and He and I talked and I told Him I'm going to fight to live a long and full life yet.  And God smiled, because He loves me.

7 comments:

  1. I love this post. You have such a gift with words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right... And I want to be there eating cake with you :)
    Love you & thinking about you today at your appointments!
    Kori

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN!
    Can I have cake too?
    Love you,
    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you and praying for you. Can't imagine what you are going thru but know that God loves you more than all of us do and He knows every little detail of your life and health and made you a strong, beautiful woman that trusts Him and His promises. Rest in Him. Really enjoyed the cute song and the words.A. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: