PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tonight.


Feeling some rested, a little less weak than this morning.  Cried my way through the day.  Just tears and random tears.  Got some of the emotions out.  Ready for a new day.  Ready to smile and celebrate... tentatively.  Still not sure how I feel about all this birthday.  But will smile.  Every day there is reason to smile.  Thank you to those who have prayed me through today.  It was a hard day, I won't lie.  Just so much gratefulness to be here, so much confusion as to what the heck is going on.  I still am just shocked that I have cancer and this all has happened and is happening and we have months to go.  That's a huge bit to ward off and fight away.  Get behind me, Satan, you shall not prevail because Jesus never fails.  Today got better.  I made it through my injection.  I felt giddy when it was done.  I slept.  Our family hung out and watched food tv together... C cracked us up with his randomness, B cracked us up with moaning at the food on the food shows.  People sneaking around doing projects.  I have long said, in reply to a comment, "One day at a time", that it's "one moment at a time, and some moments last longer than others, but it's all but a moment... good or bad..." and I am thankful for that philosophy, it does me well to remember through each day.

Thank you for your prayers.  Thank you.  Sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting through comments: