PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Thursday, February 21, 2013

Home

Overwhelmed and giddy with grateful ness. Home. Hugs and holding on to each kid. C holding my hand just for the walk to the kitchen. M's tears and tears and relief to have mommy home. B "I thought it was a box (the surprise in the living room... It was me)... This is better." Holding on to my firstborn, unable to let go. Just grateful to be driving away from the hospital, they told me I might not make it through that night in emerg. God is bigger. I can't imagine anything big enough to celebrate how grateful I am. So incredibly just... overwhelmed with good. Thank you Lord for this moment.

6 comments:

  1. Complete awe of God's goodness to you and your family1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home... Awesome news! I've been praying for you especially every morning as I drive by the hospital on my morning route. Big grem free hug to you and yours. Margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news Kristin....so glad to hear you are at home now.

    Liz Laturnus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teary, Happy and Thankful.

    Our God is greater, our God is stronger
    God You are higher than any other
    Our God is Healer, awesome in power
    Our God, Our God...
    -Chris Tomlin

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: